Prevention and early detection are at the forefront of eliminating heart and vascular disease before they become debilitating. We offer screening programs to detect high blood pressure, peripheral arterial disease and other issues. This allows our physicians to quickly intervene with diagnostic studies and develop a treatment plan. Exercise, proper diet and regular medical check-ups are also essential to preventing heart disease, which is still called the “Silent Killer.”
Vascular Screening only $99
- Abdominal Aneurysm: Looks for aorta enlargement
- Carotid Stenosis: Identifies blockages that could lead to a stroke
- Peripheral Arterial Disease: Checks arterial blood flow to the legs
- Blood Pressure
Screenings are available at the Huntsville Heart Center location and Madison Hospital. Call to schedule your screening:
- Huntsville Heart Center: (256) 801-6890
- Madison Hospital: (256) 817-5151
We accept cash, check or credit card.
Fill out my online form.