Huntsville Hospital’s Heart Center and Heart Institute, represents the largest and most experienced team of board-certified cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologists in North Alabama and southern Tennessee as indicated by the American Hospital Directory.
Recognized by Truven Health Analytics and Healthgrades, Huntsville Hospital is one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals for superior clinical outcomes.
Named high performing hospital by U.S. News & World Report for the following:
- Heart bypass surgery (2021-2023)
- Heart failure (2021-2023)
- Heart attack (2021-2023)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (2021-2022)
- Aortic valve surgery (2021-2022)
Other clinical recognition includes Healthgrades:
- America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery for seven years in a row (2015-2021)
- Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award for eight years in a row (2014-2021)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery for eight years in a row (2014-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Bypass Surgery for 14 years in a row (2008-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Defibrillator Procedures for two years in a row (2020-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aorta in 2021